Thursday, May 31, 2012

Time crawls.. It has been only about 1 month since I am back here and start working but I am already feeling very tired. 6-day week feels excruciatingly slow and tiring now after experiencing the joy of 5-day weeks twice. I find this ironic because 6-day week used to be my norm in the preceeding 9 months. Anyway, this is a week to feel joyful. For the past days, I consider my luck as good because the crowd was more or less cleared before 5pm. Woohoo.. Although not much difference in terms of leaving time due to the counting money time at the retail and payment sides. Still, waiting for them to count money while I do nothing is more shiok than having to clear 40 or more patients after 5pm. Lol.

I am proud of myself with the fact that I have not bought Coffee Beans or Starbucks for the past 1 month. Tried to do the same for potato chips but that failed 2 days ago =x Bubble tea-wise, it was a gone case since 2 weeks ago. I hope I can "fast" from fast food after next week when the McD Hello Kitty plush offer is over. Lol.. Nowadays I completely have no time for night jogging. Sigh.. I am getting fatter :( Can't even stand seeing my ownself in the mirror =x I have a bit of craving for Subway for the past 2 days. I used to consider Subway as the healthiest among all fast food chains. Thanks to pharmacy, now I no longer think so. All the processed meat (ham, salami, and friends) will increase the likelihood of hyperurecemia and/.or gout if I keep eating. Oh not to mention that last week I had a terrible nightmare in which I was diagnosed with diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol. That is as good as a slow death sentence.. How I miss home-cooked food.. It is just sickening to think what to eat for lunch and dinner everyday when I am already sian with all the food I usually eat.

Enough rants!! Hehe.. I want to talk about AKB48 now. I just found out that there is a new single called Manatsu no Sounds good.. whatever it means but the song does not sounds particularly good to me. I have to admit that I am not usually crazy over singers. I am more into good songs. And for this time, I don't particularly like this single, especially the first time I heard a part from the commercial. As typical summer song from AKB48, the music video is basically the girls dancing and jumping around in bikini. Sigh.. I hate it when people make girls sort of sex objects like this.. Cruel entertainment world.

This is the Dance Version. The official PV opened with the girls in war zone and followed by his dance on the beach. Does not quite make sense right?

I still prefer their previous single which I shared here (yay for the official video from their youtube channel). I found a video of their live performance. It seems that no matter how good they seem, when they sing live, it is no where as good as the studio version. No idea why they sound so "low" and so uninspiring here.. And someone please FIX that irritating trumpet sound! zz..


Time to bed soon. I hope I can sleep properly tonight. For the past few days, I had been oversleeping when I intended on taking a short nap only o_0

No comments: