Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yes!

 
My Squall Leonheart Dissidia Play Arts Kai version arrived today! Exactly 1 week since the parcel was shipped. Thanks Yes-asia.com ^^ I seriously think the free-shipping is a scam. Haha.. The shipping fee is already included to the item price. Anyhow, it cost me about $93. Not too much difference from $89.90 which I saw at a shop here. At least I am quite sure that Yes-asia sent me the original one.

I am quite happy with the pose-ability. Thanks to the new joint technology which makes this much better than the older FF VIII Play Arts version (and hence explains the price difference too). Aaa~~h now I feel like getting another one: 1 to put at home and 1 to put here. Haiz.. But as I checked the website again, the end of year clearance sale is over. The price returns to $110+ which is way too expensive :(

No comments: