Monday, December 12, 2011

Apple of the eye?

I have been watching movies for the past 5 weeks: The Three Musketeers, Tintin, Kaiji 2, Immortals, New Year's Eve, and the latest being You Are The Apple Of My Eye. I actually would not watch anymore if not for the 3 $6 movie vouchers which I got on Friday. I know that You Are The Apple Of My Eye has good reviews but to be frank, I am just not very interested in Chinese movies. Not to mention that since it is already more than 2 weeks old, it is shown in smaller cinema halls which I hate. To my great surprise, I watched it for free!! Haha.. I did not expect the price to be $6. Lol.. So I still have 2 more vouchers to go.. I wonder whether I should go watch Twilight and Muppets hehe..

Anyway, despite the good reviews, I find You Are The Apple Of My Eye is somewhat boring, especially during the first half. A bit overloaded with sex-related jokes and the main guy being half naked for many times. And what I mean by half naked is not naked on top half and clothed on the bottom half. The half naked here means naked from behind (yeah the guy was fully naked but only shown from the back side). Some of the "funny moments" were mostly about some pun involving vulgarities in Mandarin words. Since my Mandarin sucks, I did not quite get the jokes. But the story is very sweet :D And out of all the movies I mentioned above, only this one has a nice ending which made me left the cinema feeling satisfied. Ok perhaps minus the guy-guy kiss in the end which I thought was o_0 It does not have to go to that extend to make the movie 'controversial' to sell it or something.

It looks like my good lucky days are over. As the year is coming to an end, I feel that problems start to be-set me. Firstly, I heard that some people from my class (unfortunately I don't know who are these people are) who spread rumours that I am gay. I know we are all at the age at which we should think about having relationship and getting married whatsoever. However, just because I am not publicly airing my desperation of being single in front of the world like some of you are, that does not mean I am not interested in girls or gay. For one thing, I have more life outside pharmacy. Too bad for some of you whose life only revolves around school and that you have to find your other half from your classmates. That is PATHETIC. My circle is larger than that. And too be frank, why should I be interested in the girls from my class if they are mostly (xxxxxx -> insert any bad adjectives here). Too bad, I don't know. But I assume if the source is a guy, this comes from jealousy. Too bad that you guys spent your last 4 years sticking your dicks to fellow guys' assholes. I know many of you are jealous that I have access to 8 eligible girls in my clique. Perhaps you just suck in front of girls and hence are jealous with how well I get along with girls. If the source is a girl, then too bad that I have my own standard, I am not interested in bitches/sluts/whores, too stupid, or too nerdy like how most of you are. Not that because I am a guy that I am interested to any boobs and pussy. So sorry that I am not interested in any of you. Hoho..

Another reason on why I am not interested in "eye-ing" girls is because I have someone on my mind. It has been 5 years. But I have no confidence.. Yesterday I had discussion with my clique friends (all girls) and I came into the conclusion that I will never ever have a girlfriend. I think girls deserve better guys. It seems that all girls love romantic stuff, something which I cannot provide. And girls' definition of love is that you feel that you are happy only with that one person, will fear losing that person, only wanna be with that person etc. Bleah bleah bleah.. Perhaps I am too selfish and self-centred.. Anyway, I have to admit that the longer I stay single, the more difficult for me to be in a relationship because I will just grow more and more selfish =x Sad but true..

Enough about the rumours, I had another emo-ness today. I always thought my dental appointment date to be today. When I checked my appointment card (I was already on the train), I was shocked when it was written as 9/12 i.e last friday! Fuck! My dentist is already away for holiday. And the next slot I can secure is only in Feb! Fuck! That means I will be seeing him in THREE freaking MONTHS ever since the previous appointment.. Gosh! I wanna quickly take off this metal prison!

No comments: