Friday, December 31, 2010

End of 2010

Woah I am chionging this post before this year comes to a close. Haha.. 2010 is quite a bad year for me.. and it can't even get worse anymore. Near the end of the year, I fell sick! Ouch! I had no idea why I fell sick. It started with a gastric pain a few days ago. I did not skip any meals :( Was it because of stress? Haiz.. I overdosed myself with antacids and after 24 hours, the pain still lingered. I could not sleep in the first night. I woke up 2x.. Once to take 1 tablet.. and since I woke for the second time because of the pain, I took another tablet. Sigh.. Perhaps next time I should straight away take 2 tablets :( I am thinking of upgrading to H2-antagonist. or perhaps a liquid-based antacid. But I think the pharmacists will ask me to see doctor first :( I look so bo-boy, the pharmacists won't give me 'adult' medicine de..

I also felt unwell, with a bit of headache, and funny body temperature. I know recently the weather is quite cooling. But still shivering even with the lowest speed of fan + blanket just does not seem right. After showering, I always feel even weirder. Some parts of my body will feel warm and some are cold. Oh gosh! Yesterday when I went out, I wore double layer and I was still feeling cold.. -_-"

Although I was not very fit, I decided to go for a new year celebration yesterday. It kinda suck to feel sick during celebration :( But at least it lifted up my mood. Haha.. Hilarity always occurs when I have gathering with my friends. I had no time go wrap the gift for my gift exchange so I wrapped it on the place. Thank goodness I was one of the early birds. I did not even know what to call my own gift (LOL!) and since there was no tape, I used rubber band to secure the wrapping. Damn jialat.. Haha..

There was a time when crumbs were present on my friend's hair. I helped to remove and put in into a waste plate (on the table) in front of her. But for the 2nd crumb, I put it into the plate she was holding (and eating from!). I seriously thought I put it in the waste plate so when the rest was laughing, I was still like "what is so funny?". Haha.. When sharing about holiday activity, one friend went "carolling". Guess what did I hear? Cameroon! I was gonna ask whether he went to Cameroon in Africa or Cameron Highlands (in Malaysia). I think I was seriously sick..

Anyway for the gift exchange, I got SAKE! Woohoo.. I don't normally like alcoholic beverage.. under normal circumstances, I would just give away the gift.. Somemore I had gastric =x how to drink alcohol. But this time, it is SAKE! I never tried before.. So I will take the risk.. Haha.. I managed to not try it yesterday.. But for today, since it is the new year eve, I will just 'hantam'. I pray that my stomach can take it. Hahaha..

No comments: